Constitutional Emergency

Steven G. Elliott's Discussions (1,170)

Discussions Replied To (1133) Replies Latest Activity

"Buy more ammo, it is going to be a target rich environment."

Steven G. Elliott replied Jan 16 to BE PREPARED... the relentless assault of the progressives ...By Michael Connelly

32 Jan 19
Reply by Judith M. Green

"McKain is just another one of George soreASSES puputs."

Steven G. Elliott replied Jan 12 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14
Reply by Sandra Louise Schnabel

"All demonRATS are evil.  All demonRATS have sold their souls to Satan.  All demonRAT…"

Steven G. Elliott replied Dec 28, 2016 to "Obama’s Treachery Exposed" by Joan Swirsky at Canada Free Press (PFA Member)

61 May 18
Reply by Old Rooster

"I thank GOD for this wise selection."

Steven G. Elliott replied Dec 10, 2016 to Ralph Peters: What our nation would get with Gen. Mattis as Defense Secretary

44 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"We really need term limits, two terms and your out."

Steven G. Elliott replied Dec 10, 2016 to Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

90 Jan 9
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"I would think that Mattis would be the best choice that we could hope for. "

Steven G. Elliott replied Nov 21, 2016 to Here's Why We Need General Mattis as Sec Def..........and we need him fast.

39 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"There is very little justice in the US Court Systems."

Steven G. Elliott replied Nov 4, 2016 to UPDATE...UPDATE....UPDATE TERRY TRUSSELL HAS A HEARING NOV 21ST, LETTERS NEED TO FLORIDA GOVERNOR...URGENT

39 Aug 23
Reply by Patricia Badish

"I like Mr. Trump more each day.  I do believe that GOD has brought him to this posit…"

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 22, 2016 to TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAY PLEDGE TO PEOPLE OF AMERICA

24 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by John M Foley

"There is no way that a person could call themselves a follower of Christ Jesus and v…"

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 22, 2016 to Franklin Graham Responds to Criticism of Christians Who Back Trump

38 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"It is past time that real American Patriots stand up for what is right. "

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 18, 2016 to HAS AMERICA SURRENDERED TO THE RIGGED MEDIA? WILLING TO BOW TO THE EVIL SNAKE? OR FIGHT BACK?

32 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Delta

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service