Constitutional Emergency

Steven G. Elliott's Discussions (1,170)

Discussions Replied To (1133) Replies Latest Activity

"obuma must be brought to trial for treason and then hung."

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 14, 2010 to American military officers against Obama

20 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"Somehow we have more people in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, PA voting than in the re…"

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 13, 2010 to The High Stakes of Voter Fraud: Why Take Elections Seriously?

7 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Cody Robert Judy

"I am getting to where my health dos not allow me to get out much, but I would travel…"

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 9, 2010 to The United Federation of Teachers -- one of President Obama's key political backers -- is the biggest beneficiary of a White House sweetheart deal

15 Oct 11, 2010

"If everyone else is exempted from it, unions and McDonald's, I want exempted from th…"

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 9, 2010 to The United Federation of Teachers -- one of President Obama's key political backers -- is the biggest beneficiary of a White House sweetheart deal

15 Oct 11, 2010

"We need to bring our troops home to fight the commies right here."

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 8, 2010 to Our Fallen Troops - Months of June, July and August - MASSIVE NUMBER OF OUR SONS, DAUGHTERS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, DADS, MOMS, ETC

17 Oct 12, 2010

"What is really needed is a bill making every state in the union a right to work stat…"

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 6, 2010 to Breaking: Democrat Introduces Legislation to end Right-to-Work States

8 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Rhonda L. Blair

"Pittsburgh and Philidelphia, PA had more people voting than live there. It doesn't t…"

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 4, 2010 to VOTER FRAUD - Did ACORN and the Progressive Liberal Media elect Obama? - Hiding, ACORN is Alive & well

13 Oct 7, 2010

"Arm the mothers and send them to Washington DC."

Steven G. Elliott replied Oct 3, 2010 to Free American Soldiers Sitting in Leavenworth Just As You Have Freed Terrorists!

4 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Harry Riley

"They all should be arrested for treason and hung."

Steven G. Elliott replied Sep 29, 2010 to The Islamic Chairman, Obama's FBI at Work? ? - For America or Islamofaschism??

18 Oct 29, 2010

"I continue to believe that obama was never elected to any political office if one wo…"

Steven G. Elliott replied Sep 26, 2010 to Citizens' Group Helps Uncover Alleged Rampant Voter Fraud in Houston

9 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Twana Blevins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service