Johnny Manalisay Rivera's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

",I totally stand with with Larry Reams, something is wrong in America when we can no…"

Johnny Manalisay Rivera replied Jun 30, 2013 to Letter To General Martin Dempsey, CJCS

35 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"Amen,Amen,Amen!Guns are not the problem."

Johnny Manalisay Rivera replied Apr 9, 2013 to PoliceOne's Gun Control Survey: 11 key lessons from officers' perspectives

8 Apr 15, 2013

"Someones idea of a utopian world that will never happen till the return of Jesus."

Johnny Manalisay Rivera replied Mar 31, 2013 to State Dept Document 7277.... FREEDOM FROM WAR - the document foundation for our total and complete disarmament

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Too late,he just lost his case for an insanity plea ,because he just demonstrated th…"

Johnny Manalisay Rivera replied Mar 21, 2013 to Claim: Aurora Shooting Suspect Now Muslim

13 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Craig Ross Young

"All children are a Blessing from the Lord! God Bless Him !"

Johnny Manalisay Rivera replied Mar 5, 2013 to Update on the little man who's been keeping my heart full and hours busy

32 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

"I believe that makes it clear,very clear .Recommend all Anti Americans in that  Home…"

Johnny Manalisay Rivera replied Mar 2, 2013 to This is definitely one way to do it :)

46 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"So it begins ,however when looking at the budget cuts it is only 44 billion dollar c…"

Johnny Manalisay Rivera replied Mar 2, 2013 to Start of the fall? Detroit was declared insolvent today,

21 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"The first thing that has to happen is the banning of Sharia Law within the USA ,beca…"

Johnny Manalisay Rivera replied Mar 1, 2013 to First Muslim College In U.S. Hosts Imam Who Openly Calls For America To Be An Islamic State Ruled By Sharia Law…

27 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Ronald Christopher

"Who were the 4 Republicans that voted for him?"

Johnny Manalisay Rivera replied Feb 27, 2013 to Hagel Confirmed as Defense Secretary

17 Feb 27, 2013

"Is our Congress aware of of this and what are they doing about it ? Is it possible t…"

Johnny Manalisay Rivera replied Feb 26, 2013 to New York-based Muslim extremist group demands court halt publication of book that exposes terrorist-training camps in upstate New York

28 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service