Constitutional Emergency

Garie. Paul D.'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Judith Green - interesting that no one has replied to your point of discussion as…"

Garie. Paul D. replied Jan 27, 2016 to

just now

"Morning Star / Old Rooster - I fully ! concur, agree, support your arguments against…"

Garie. Paul D. replied Jan 1, 2016 to DANGEROUS: Marco Rubio Says The First Thing He'll Do As President Is Amend The U.S. Constitution

3 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Col. Harry Riley - very sincere thank you to you for posting this video gift. I cont…"

Garie. Paul D. replied Dec 27, 2015 to She took out a vioilin in a .....................Lindsey Stirling

10 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Hi again Morning Star ! You certainly have a knack for focusing upon, and bringing i…"

Garie. Paul D. replied Dec 27, 2015 to This Week In History: Madison's Virginia Resolutions Pass In 1798

2 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

"What a dilemma we have as citizens of this country. And, this dilemma is well expres…"

Garie. Paul D. replied Dec 24, 2015 to TED CRUZ IS IN THE US SENATE ILLEGALLY?......Not to mention failure to meet "natural birth citizenship" for presidential status

56 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Patricia Anderson

"Morning Star > I fully support the legal efforts Missouri attempts to establish a…"

Garie. Paul D. replied Dec 20, 2015 to Missouri Bill Would Set The Stage To Nullify Presidential Executive Orders

2 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

"Patriot Vet - I remain concerned as to the reasons that no other members of this For…"

Garie. Paul D. replied Dec 20, 2015 to The forgotten topic and a sobering reminder - The National Debt

2 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Much to be said from us to all believers in Jesus the Christ. A multitude of inspire…"

Garie. Paul D. replied Dec 19, 2015 to PRAYER REQUEST.............

61 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by freedomfighter

"Patriot Vet - thanks for posting this very important point of discussion. This natio…"

Garie. Paul D. replied Dec 18, 2015 to The forgotten topic and a sobering reminder - The National Debt

2 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Michael, Evgenly - the atrocious,acts of which you write & reply are entirely wi…"

Garie. Paul D. replied Dec 18, 2015 to Sheria Laws against humanity. Caution This is truly disturbing...

11 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Evgeniy Zhukov

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service