Constitutional Emergency

Ken Keith's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"When and where are we to assemble? Or will there be any assembly points?"

Ken Keith replied Jan 27, 2014 to OAS 72 Hour Kit

3 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Lynn

"I would leave that phone on, have the wife call the Sheriff on her phone, while I wo…"

Ken Keith replied Oct 17, 2013 to Vets Needed : Explain How and What Would You Do?

21 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Katy

"I keep hearing these stories, first it was a mutual assistance agreement between Can…"

Ken Keith replied Aug 7, 2013 to Mike Davis = British Soldier talking about deploying to US to Washington State and Canada Border to train to confiscate US Citizens Weapons then go home and do same in UK.

21 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"Obama has made it perfectly clear he would love to do away with veterans medical ben…"

Ken Keith replied Jul 1, 2013 to Cutting Defense Health System

10 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"I guess Obama is wanting to get some troops trained up to protect his sorry hindend,…"

Ken Keith replied Jul 1, 2013 to Obama sends U.S. riot control trained troops to Egypt

16 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Just wait til Zimmermans shooting of Trayvon Martin is judged "Justifiable Homicide"."

Ken Keith replied Jul 1, 2013 to Kaboom! Now black mobs kill 4th of July

14 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Marty Farrell

"If any muslim is a chaplain or officer of any kind in our military, they should be s…"

Ken Keith replied May 3, 2013 to Air Force Officer Told to Remove Bible from Desk

11 May 8, 2013
Reply by Pat

"Washington, DC and elected Democrats and appointed bureaucrats don't give a damn abo…"

Ken Keith replied May 3, 2013 to DOES WASHINGTON KNOW THE CAULDRON CALLED AMERICA IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE?

22 May 13, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"I dont know whether McCaskell is a feminazi or not but shes definately a Nazi. I liv…"

Ken Keith replied Apr 24, 2013 to Is Sen. Claire McCaskill a feminazi wagging a war on our men in the military?

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"This is a song I have been singing, since the days of Lyndon B Johnson. Hes the one,…"

Ken Keith replied Apr 10, 2013 to Colo. Sheriff Alleges Shock Training To TheBlaze: DHS-Bound Official Warned Against ‘Christians Who Take The Bible Literally'

13 Apr 10, 2013

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service