Constitutional Emergency

Ken Collette's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I don't know. Obama told the people what they wanted to hear. Trump has a lot o…"

Ken Collette replied Dec 31, 2015 to Donald Trump----Who He REALLY Is. By Chuck Yeager and very important data/positions

200 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Forrest Jane Cline

"I'm sure glad that some people can see this. Thank You Vail."

Ken Collette replied Dec 5, 2015 to Donald Trump's mouth is a nuclear weapon.....by Wayne Allyn Root

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"YUP!"

Ken Collette replied Dec 5, 2015 to Donald Trump's mouth is a nuclear weapon.....by Wayne Allyn Root

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"Ya know it's not a political war it's a spiritual war at this point. In the bible, r…"

Ken Collette replied Dec 4, 2015 to BARACK OBAMA, ILLEGAL PRESIDENT, APOLOGIST FOR TERRORIST, ETC....

81 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by James Jordan

"To worship Allah is to worship satan.. This is a Christian country with a muslim pre…"

Ken Collette replied Nov 13, 2015 to OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

267 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Psalms 55:21  His talk is as smooth as butter yet he has war in his in his heart, Hi…"

Ken Collette replied Jun 1, 2015 to JADE HELM15 - Another Version of the Despots Planning................Consider the messenger but also consider the facts.........

86 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Matthew Ribarich

"And the shell game continue's"

Ken Collette replied May 19, 2015 to DID I RECENTLY WRITE THAT OBAMA AND HILLARY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND TRIED FOR "CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA" AS MORSI WAS IN EGYPT?

80 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Janice Novak-Voeltzke

"God never gave up on us.. Are strength is in numbers.. We will never lay down... Zep…"

Ken Collette replied May 6, 2015 to WHY NATURAL BORN CITIZEN IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

74 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by bonnie somer

"The unions own Jerry Brown. The school union is the largest and most corrupting unio…"

Ken Collette replied Sep 29, 2014 to ACTION ALERT: Help Save California - Veto Deadline September 30, 2014

4 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Ken Collette

"We can cut the strings of the puppet but we really need to get rid of the puppet mas…"

Ken Collette replied Aug 10, 2014 to My Thoughts................On ISIS

244 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service