Constitutional Emergency

Marilyn Custis's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"It worked for me 5 minutes ago."

Marilyn Custis replied Sep 2, 2013 to Because of ROE this very act could get these troops a court martial and jailed in Leavenworth! OUR TROOPS HAVE OUR BACK..........IT'S TIME WE HAVE THEIRS!!!!!!

24 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"I admire Star Parker for her clear thinking and courage to speak out.  I always like…"

Marilyn Custis replied Aug 29, 2013 to March on Washington 2013 brings Liberal Distortion

6 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Marilyn Custis

"LOL!!!   I can't imagine what's wrong with those ungrateful wretches  that don't app…"

Marilyn Custis replied Aug 16, 2013 to

just now

"very distressing - could be open to so much abuse.  This information needs to be wid…"

Marilyn Custis replied Aug 14, 2013 to Obamacare Provision: “Forced” Home Inspections

19 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Fred A. Miller

"I found myself looking for the  "like' button - seems like something I read on Faceb…"

Marilyn Custis replied Aug 11, 2013 to Some Fun

13 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"Thank you, Major, for your service and your great article.  I join you and others in…"

Marilyn Custis replied Aug 8, 2013 to CASTRATION OF OUR SOLDIERS, MARINES, SAILORS AND AIRMEN Major Mark A. Smith, DSC United States Army, Retired

33 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"Wow, I have never heard of this and I live in one of these zones in OR.  Truly scary."

Marilyn Custis replied Aug 7, 2013 to DHS Extinguishing your 4th Amendment Rights????

8 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by vincent francis insinga

"So very moving.  Thanks for reminding us of our heroes.  God be with their families."

Marilyn Custis replied Aug 6, 2013 to IN HONOR OF SEAL TEAM SIX - EXTORTION 17

6 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Ronald Whaley

"Thanks for the update.  Will continue praying.  He is so cute."

Marilyn Custis replied Jul 28, 2013 to Update on baby

19 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Feliciano Yapit

"Good and very clear - she calls it like it is."

Marilyn Custis replied Jul 28, 2013 to Judge Jeanine's Latest Blast At Political Lies and Corruption

4 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Carrie Cuoghi

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service