Constitutional Emergency

Marilyn Custis's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I say "Amen" also, and may more states be "on the move.""

Marilyn Custis replied Apr 29, 2013 to SPOTLIGHT: STATES RIGHTS ON THE MOVE, by JB Williams of Patriot's Union

5 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"Newsflash, Megyn Kelly, it's not so unbelievable to some of us.  It is, however, ver…"

Marilyn Custis replied Apr 25, 2013 to Megyn Kelly’s Surprise Revelation: FBI Was ‘Shocked’ to See Judge ‘Waltz’ in and Give Suspect Miranda Rights

12 Apr 25, 2013

"The #3 - improve incentives for states to share information - what does that mean? …"

Marilyn Custis replied Apr 16, 2013 to Here Are The 23 Executive Orders On Gun Safety Signed Today By The President

26 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jonathan D Yellowbear

"Absolutely love this story.  Thanks for sharing.  Maybe I should print a copy and ta…"

Marilyn Custis replied Apr 12, 2013 to WHAT CAN YOU DOCTOR ASK? IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS! A MUST READ!

21 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lorraine P Boggs

"Is anyone really surprised?  Of course not, but what is so sad is that most people d…"

Marilyn Custis replied Apr 1, 2013 to White House Knew at 6:07 PM EST That Ansar Al-Sharia Was Behind the Benghazi Attack

32 Apr 3, 2013

"As with Carri, my heart aches for our country and I pray daily for it to return to i…"

Marilyn Custis replied Mar 21, 2013 to Sitting on a Fence

54 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jerry

"So glad to see he's healthy and happy."

Marilyn Custis replied Mar 5, 2013 to Update on the little man who's been keeping my heart full and hours busy

32 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

"Indeed, it is a must read.  Thanks."

Marilyn Custis replied Jan 25, 2013 to PLEASE READ & PASS ON!

13 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Karen Schweiker

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service