Constitutional Emergency

Texas Rose's Discussions (28)

Discussions Started (25) Replies Latest Activity

The Republic may currently be in decline, but it is not dead.

The Republic may currently be in decline, but it is not dead. And if the Republic and its ideals fall, remember there is no where else to…

Started by Texas Rose in General Discussion

2 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by John V. McDermott

President Obama's Report Card Released to Public

As Barack Obama moves toward the end of his career, expect to hear lots of talk about his legacy. I believe the first African-American pre…

3 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

OAS on Air - Thursday 3rd April and a sneak preview for OAS members only

American Statesman Blog Talk Radio -Thursday, April 3, 2014 7:00 PM ET Call-in Number 347-857-4364 Press 1 to speak on the air or join the…

2 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Texas Rose

Will You Fire On American Citizens?

Will You Fire On American Citizens? Dave Hodges As important as the crisis in Ukraine may be, I am growing concerned that we are allowing o…

2 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Bob Geronimo

Time for Congress to Telecommute

Time for Congress to Telecommute March 27, 2014 - 6:45 AM By Ben Shapiro Few Americans have ever met their Congresspeople. They…

1 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Dale Laudenslager

OAS Weekly News 03.23.2014

The United States of America, this great land between two mighty oceans, has withstood many trials over our two centuries of existence. We…

1 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Karen Schweiker

Spring Day Radio shows and other news

Happy Spring Day all /span> >I am proud to announce the launch of our very own OAS Jingle - written by Trade Martin with voice over…

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by cindy r lee

OAS Radio Appearances Tuesday 18th March

Colonel Riley 11 am ET Bill Martinez Live with  Bill Martinez http://billmartinezlive.com/listen-live/ 10 pm ET The View from Montana wi…

2 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Texas Rose

Obama 'capable of obscuring, obfuscating, covering up, like nothing I've ever seen'

WND EXCLUSIVE OLIVER NORTH: 'ANY OTHER PRESIDENT WOULD BE IMPEACHED' Obama 'capable of obscuring, obfuscating, covering up, like nothing…

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

Operation American Spring: Can it stop lawlessness in DC?

POLITICS Operation American Spring: Can it stop lawlessness in DC?  Paul Sutliff+ Mar 12, 2014 Operation American Spring is a grassroo…

70 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Old Rooster

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service