Constitutional Emergency

Ann's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"1. No 2. Yes"

Ann replied Feb 3, 2013 to Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

274 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Senior

"Many people I know are ordering Pet Meds. Also...many natural products are available…"

Ann replied Dec 19, 2012 to We need ideas how to get and stock life sustaining medications for survival

34 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

"I would like to talk to you about this in a private message. I can send you informat…"

Ann replied Dec 19, 2012 to We need ideas how to get and stock life sustaining medications for survival

34 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

"This is unbelievable from a school with a long line of Traditional values. My son we…"

Ann replied Dec 5, 2012 to DISHONOR AND LAWLESSNESS AT WEST POINT - Note the tear on the Cadet's cheek

23 Dec 8, 2012

"Please continue...still one of my favorite sources of Info. And Thank-you for all yo…"

Ann replied Oct 15, 2012 to Important Information & Question for all PFA Members

75 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Sue Shehan

"I am a proud Home School Parent who has a son currently at West Point and another wh…"

Ann replied Dec 7, 2010 to Administrative Bloat at American Universities: The Real Reason for High Costs in Higher Education

13 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Billy Bowlegs

"I will help with a cash donation for a room for these men. Please email me at annscl…"

Ann replied Aug 30, 2009 to UPDATE: This need has been met! Thank you everyone! I need 4 beds on Sept 11 for 4 Wounded Vets from Texas

53 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Great Idea!! Now is the time to PUSH, PUSH, PUSH for Fair Tax."

Ann replied Mar 3, 2009 to Fair Tax Anyone interested?

6 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by CLARE READING

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service