Constitutional Emergency

Debbie's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Colonel Riley!!  We have been praying for a leader, and you are our leader…"

Debbie replied Jan 11 to AMERICAN SPRING - Colonel Organizing MASSIVE Patriot Action In Washington, D.C. May 16, 2014

207 Mar 31
Reply by Nora Cotter

"I knew he was a Muslim with terrorist ties when he was running for President in 2008…"

Debbie replied Oct 31, 2013 to Egypt Official: ‘I can confirm’ Obama Brotherhood role

9 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Great information to have!!  Thanks for posting....regrettably, I believe we all wil…"

Debbie replied Oct 26, 2013 to Preparedness Checklists and Manuals

10 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"Ironic, given the present occupier of the White House!!"

Debbie replied Oct 13, 2013 to Note the words at the base where Alex Coffey is standing

12 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by James Chad Collins

"Twana, Evidently Senator Inhofe is not aware of the military votes that were not cou…"

Debbie replied Sep 13, 2013 to Received this today from Jim Inhofe about Voter Fraud

14 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"My thanks to you Twana, and to all who contribute so much of their time and resource…"

Debbie replied May 20, 2013 to Here is our last chance to end Voter Fraud and Crime so we can restore our country through elections!

11 May 21, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"In 2008 Obama pomised to "Transform America", when he spoke those words, his audienc…"

Debbie replied May 17, 2013 to US Naval Academy Instructor Teaching On Behalf Of US Muslim Brotherhood

16 May 17, 2013
Reply by Betz Hermes

"We are being set up and sold out, and yet I see a Fox poll last night that says 70%…"

Debbie replied Apr 24, 2013 to Saudi ‘Person Of Interest’ Is Osama Bin Laden’s Son

26 May 14, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Twana, my feelings and thoughts exactly!! "

Debbie replied Mar 4, 2013 to PFA will NOT be used for politicking or electioneering

22 Mar 26, 2013

"Eric, I think you're on to something!  Makes one go hmmmm!!"

Debbie replied Feb 4, 2013 to Conspiracy?Chris Kyle The Third High Profile Firearms Business Owner Killed in Past Month, Along With 30 SEALs The Past Four Years

28 Feb 6, 2013

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2014   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service