Constitutional Emergency

I'm ready when you all are's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a direct result of bad government. This is what you get when liberals and ri…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Jun 12, 2016 to TRUMP SCREAMS OVER AND OVER THAT ISLAMIC JIHADI BUTCHERS ARE A THREAT TO AMERICA...OBAMA AND ROMNEY CRITICISE TRUMP...ORLANDO, FL IS AN EXAMPLE PROVING TRUMP CORRECT AGAIN

103 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"I'm very frustrated by not knowing what to do and seeing it all slip away like the a…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Feb 18, 2016 to PROOF: Neither Rubio or Cruz are eligible to serve as President/Commander-in-Chief "The End of the American Presidency by JB Williams....."(Second Posting)

89 Jul 19, 2016

"Please Wisconsin, send a strong message to this scum bag."

I'm ready when you all are replied Dec 23, 2015 to PAYBACK: After Turning on Conservatives, Paul Ryan Just Got MASSIVE Bad News From Home

39 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Penny A Kanefield

"Why The GOP Won’t Challenge '' VOTER FRAUD ''"

I'm ready when you all are replied Dec 19, 2015 to Sarah Palin: Congressional GOP Are Abusers And We’re Their Battered Wife

56 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"This presidential election is going to change nothing. We The People need to be resp…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Dec 19, 2015 to Sarah Palin: Congressional GOP Are Abusers And We’re Their Battered Wife

56 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"I don't care if their republican or democrat, if they aren't eligible to be presiden…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Dec 19, 2015 to Trey Gowdy Twists Natural Born Citizen Qualification to Support Marco Rubio.....By Tim Brown

117 Dec 23, 2015

"Why are you trying to get people to do that? Do you want people to make threats? Are…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Dec 4, 2015 to BARACK OBAMA, ILLEGAL PRESIDENT, APOLOGIST FOR TERRORIST, ETC....

81 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by James Jordan

"Larry tried that. How have they not started it ? The rats swung long ago and we didn…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Dec 4, 2015 to BARACK OBAMA, ILLEGAL PRESIDENT, APOLOGIST FOR TERRORIST, ETC....

81 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by James Jordan

"Check out the discussion 'Why The GOP Won’t Challenge '' VOTER FRAUD ''' Trash the B…"

81 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by James Jordan

"I think that's what everyone wonders. I think every state should organize in their c…"

81 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by James Jordan

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service