Constitutional Emergency

Art Phillips's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a preamble for the overthrow of the United States government by entities out…"

Art Phillips replied Oct 27, 2012 to Executive Order -- Establishing the White House Homeland Security Partnership Council

19 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"This is nothing more than another forged "birth certificate" created to make Obama s…"

Art Phillips replied Oct 4, 2012 to STUNNING HISTORICAL DISCOVERY...A bit of satire......

10 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by robert cosenza

"The General is falling victim to the same rhetoric congress is.  Most of the talking…"

Art Phillips replied Oct 2, 2012 to CJCS General Dempsey is an Idiot - The Public Did Not Have Disdain For Viet Nam Veterans, The Radicals Did and Do.

12 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Wendy Williams

"Mr. Richard Sellers, It is obvious you know little about Islamic terrorists, if you…"

Art Phillips replied Sep 22, 2012 to Mass Slaughter In Our Schools: The Terrorists' Chilling Plan?

23 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Margaret Smierciak

"Every patriot needs to arm up out of respect for Obama and the Democrat party."

Art Phillips replied Mar 15, 2012 to MARINES IN AFGHANISTAN TOLD TO DISARM OUT OF RESPECT FOR AFGHAN TROOPS

54 Mar 25, 2012

"This really drives home just how important it is to have a "Commander in Chief".  Ou…"

Art Phillips replied Mar 2, 2012 to COIN is dead and our soldiers are dying with it

12 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by David E. Hudson

"Monthly note to Barak, Obama Goodbye! 2012 Obama I just finished listening to anothe…"

Art Phillips replied Feb 27, 2012 to OH HELL NO! CALL TO ACTION PATRIOTS! - Breaking: Afghan National Website Confirms That NATO Agreed to Hold Trial For Those Accused of Koran

192 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Jack

"When you are engaged by another in a conflict you must gauge your actions with Honor…"

Art Phillips replied Feb 24, 2012 to Taliban's Response to Obama's Apology: 'Kill Them, Beat Them, Take Them as Prisoners'

35 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Lina Rott

"I would be amazed if anyone is shocked by this.  Why? simply because Baraka Obama IS…"

Art Phillips replied Feb 19, 2012 to Obama to law enforcement: Stop linking Muslims to terrorism

49 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"At last, I faced allot of redicule for this, I tried to tell people since 07 that Ba…"

Art Phillips replied Feb 18, 2012 to Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Hannity from Airing this Piece

127 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service