Constitutional Emergency

Eddy Out's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I ask you to consider the large list of ways this administration has stepped on and…"

Eddy Out replied Oct 24, 2013 to Ft Hood Soldier Charged For Gear After IED Blast

10 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Eddy Out

"I taught a CPR class 1st thing that morning.  The news was on TV the whole time.  Ar…"

Eddy Out replied Sep 10, 2013 to Where were you and what were you doing 9/11/01 ?

14 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Snowman8wa

"The progressive left can find their "shared childern" lying in a dumpster behind pla…"

Eddy Out replied Apr 9, 2013 to AYFKM?: MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry’s Collective Notion Of Child Ownership

9 Apr 9, 2013

"I can only find photos of 14 these vehicles.  Until more come onto the radar, I'd ju…"

Eddy Out replied Mar 11, 2013 to Government arms race kicks into high gear as DHS buys 2,700 armored vehicles for streets of America

22 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Obama has gone to great lengths to PO our Military Members.  WH leaked secrets, esta…"

Eddy Out replied Aug 27, 2012 to OATH KEEPERS CHALLENGE JOURNAL DEMONIZING TEA PARTY- WHAT OATH DID COL BENSON AFFIRM?

25 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Try him with the beard..........   execute him covered in pig blood w/o beard .  "

Eddy Out replied Aug 17, 2012 to Get on with this trial, with Hasan in his full terrorist garb! As this nonsense goes on, Hasan continues to get paid and Cpt Bailey is right, the terrorists are laughing at us!

13 Aug 28, 2012

"If Obozo manages (thru hook/crook n martial law) to spark off Civil War II..........…"

Eddy Out replied Aug 11, 2012 to More insane ROEs getting ready to be put upon our troops? - "DOD to study how crimes against civilians downrange are handled"

8 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

"More taquiiya from ol' Obozo.  "

Eddy Out replied Aug 11, 2012 to At Ramadan dinner, Obama calls Clinton aide a "patriot"

10 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Lyn Rogers

"Barry messes with their medical care, cuts Pentagon budget, jacks around with their…"

Eddy Out replied Aug 8, 2012 to Navy SEAL Forced To Retire For Criticizing Obama’s Policies…

20 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Monica

"Chick-fil-a in Lakeway, Tx packed to the gills full. Overflow parking into neighbori…"

Eddy Out replied Aug 1, 2012 to Chick-fil-A Expresses Family Values........so.......The Left Attacks While America Holds Firm on Traditional Man/Woman Marriage

15 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Tye

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service