Constitutional Emergency

Greg Nelson's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"This is what is wrong with this country. Jeb, Valerie, Ruppert, What do these three…"

Greg Nelson replied Aug 14, 2015 to Jeb Bush and the White House Cabal..............God help us, Jeb Bush is part of the cancer..........

48 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Judy Eades

"This has been tried before- ( communism ) it did not work then an shall not work tod…"

Greg Nelson replied Mar 14, 2015 to OBAMA'S PLAN FOR A FASCIST AMERICA

98 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Janice Novak-Voeltzke

"   Sir;;  it is obvious that the do nothing Govt. has nobody there to stop our demis…"

Greg Nelson replied Feb 17, 2015 to KLAYMAN CALLS OBAMA OUT.....AGAIN.

21 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Tish

"I read alot an see what people are saying on the comment boards, what i do not under…"

Greg Nelson replied Feb 16, 2015 to Top general: 'Islamists embedded in White House?'

183 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"The amount of damage done by the communist progressives is already in place an the d…"

Greg Nelson replied Dec 23, 2014 to MOVEMENT TO REMOVE REP BOEHNER FROM SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.........UPDATE...UPDATE

122 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"We shall have no peace untill "LIBERAL COMMUNIST PROGRESSIVE'S"  are exterminated !!…"

Greg Nelson replied Dec 17, 2014 to Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington’s I-594 - In Front Of Police!........Is This The Catalyst We've Been Waiting For?

193 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by van nolan price

"ANYONE REMEMBER COMMUNISM,,   there is a war on for your mind, even at 2yrs old this…"

Greg Nelson replied Dec 14, 2014 to The Bogeyman has entered the nursery by Judi McLeod, Canada Free Press

14 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Why is everyone talking about his birth right's or citizenship?  Why are we not talk…"

Greg Nelson replied Nov 30, 2014 to A tale of two funerals...........Action of a "thug" in the White House

137 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"obama knows exactly what he is doing, it is the american people who do not know what…"

Greg Nelson replied Nov 28, 2014 to A tale of two funerals...........Action of a "thug" in the White House

137 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"    The Ds and the Rs are outnumbered by member's of the communist party in DC.  Rec…"

Greg Nelson replied Nov 18, 2014 to AMNESTY IS TREASON

54 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by tricia freemom

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service