Constitutional Emergency

cj in tx's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I said nothing about shutting him down. We can do several things. Answer his tweets…"

cj in tx replied Mar 31, 2016 to COURAGE WISCONSIN........DO THE RIGHT THING, REJECT THE ESTABLISHMENT(a personal observation)

131 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Robert

"Charlie Sykes is the guy we need to go after. He thinks he is a king maker and has a…"

cj in tx replied Mar 31, 2016 to COURAGE WISCONSIN........DO THE RIGHT THING, REJECT THE ESTABLISHMENT(a personal observation)

131 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Robert

"I do not know anything about this. I will be interested to know what others say and…"

cj in tx replied Aug 7, 2013 to Can someone tell me if this is true or not?

36 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Oh Twana! how beautiful he is and I love the name Jayden! Will be praying for you bo…"

cj in tx replied Dec 12, 2012 to This little guy is who has been keeping me busy

41 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"the intro doc "Sorry! This document is not publicly available""

cj in tx replied Dec 3, 2012 to Follow Up For All of You Who Answered the Call For Voter Fraud Info - Here are details you've been patiently waiting for

46 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Karen Schweiker

"WHERE HAVE ALL THE REPUBLICAN VOTES GONE?         It appears that your Republican…"

cj in tx replied Nov 19, 2012 to Intelligence & Researchers Needed for Project

84 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"All of the articles from Gulag Bound tagged with Voter Fraud"

84 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"Read this article and many more at TPATH   WHERE HAVE ALL THE REPUBLICAN VOTES GONE?…"

84 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service