Constitutional Emergency

Marcie's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I am puzzled. I've read through this document and it seems to be missing an ending?…"

Marcie replied Nov 9, 2012 to DONT GIVE UP GET MAD AND ACT

27 Nov 14, 2012

"In my area, the paper ballots are mail-in or hand-deliver to a ballot box or the loc…"

Marcie replied Nov 6, 2012 to Good News/Testimonies/Observations about Voting Today From PFA Members

25 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Shane Christiansen

"Hasn't a precedence been set with the vote extension in Florida? I had read earlier…"

Marcie replied Nov 5, 2012 to GOP senators: Thousands of ballots unlikely to reach military voters in time

19 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Rev. Royce Beasley

"This video should be the vocally declared REASON TO DONATE to Allen West's campaign!…"

Marcie replied Oct 31, 2012 to CAIR thug who slandered Allen West in an email, posts video compilation of West’s remarks about Islam

14 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"My ballot is 'vote by mail' but the mail route routinely go 70 miles out to another…"

Marcie replied Oct 31, 2012 to Problem found at board of elections

10 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Robert L Garnett

"It will be interesting to see how the emergency relief funding goes in some of those…"

Marcie replied Oct 31, 2012 to How Far Will Obama Go To Win?

12 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Please bear with me since I'm not a military vet...but... Since another article stat…"

Marcie replied Oct 30, 2012 to Armed Services Chair Demands of Obama: Whom Did You Order to Do What on 9/11/12?

12 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Jim Bertram

"Our military swore an Oath to uphold our Constitution... against all enemies, foreig…"

Marcie replied Oct 29, 2012 to Obama Fires Top Admiral For Advocating Libyan Rescue?

39 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Thanks, Christine, I remember that history, too. My thoughts were that they can reap…"

Marcie replied Oct 29, 2012 to Do You Really Want To KNow Why Obama Sacrificed The Ambassador and The Marines in Bengazi?

20 Nov 19, 2012

"Since Obama signed the NDAA that has the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens suspe…"

Marcie replied Oct 28, 2012 to Do You Really Want To KNow Why Obama Sacrificed The Ambassador and The Marines in Bengazi?

20 Nov 19, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service