Jean Lorraine Reynolds's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"william I agree with you.  I think that is time for our military to step up with we…"

Jean Lorraine Reynolds replied Jun 14, 2014 to COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE HEADS OF THE MILITARY??  ARE THEY AFRAID OF THIS BOZO??? "

Jean Lorraine Reynolds replied Jun 10, 2014 to COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

"FIRST I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!!!  KEEPING US FREE AND NO…"

Jean Lorraine Reynolds replied Jun 9, 2014 to COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

"I AGREE WITH YOU.  IT IS TIME FOR THE MILITARY TO JOIN  THE OAS IN WASHINGTON AND PU…"

Jean Lorraine Reynolds replied Jun 9, 2014 to COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

"John:   You have a really neat name.  I like to ask what nationality you are, but th…"

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

"THE PLAN SHOULD BE THE ONE OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD HAVE USED.  BRUTE FORCE!!!! WE…"

Jean Lorraine Reynolds replied Jun 7, 2014 to COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

"I hope what ever the State she is from(Boxer) that the patriots in this country go t…"

Jean Lorraine Reynolds replied Jun 6, 2014 to COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

"We the People have given Congress plenty of time to oust this Pres. and all his cron…"

Jean Lorraine Reynolds replied Jun 6, 2014 to COL Riley Statement RE: Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

"I believe that it is time for the Military to step up to the plate and band together…"

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

"Then it is time for us as patriots to not do what they expect.  We need to give them…"

278 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service