Constitutional Emergency

Rev. Bob Celeste's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Add a 2800 watt inverter and ten or so deep cycle batteries and you can stretch that…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Oct 28, 2013 to Are you ready for a power blackout? (Just a plain Power outage of a week or more, nobody coming to get you or do you harm in this one).

21 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"Some would say "From your lips to God's ears". For us in Maine it would mean activat…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Oct 18, 2013 to The President has just declared Martial Law and for all residents to stay in there homes until further notice. More to come on this CBS station......... What do You Do?

27 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by John McClain

"Until those in office, the press, the police and the courts start fearing their inev…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Oct 17, 2013 to McConnell Is A Sorry SOB....Kentucky Wants This Bastard???

22 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by william e grant

"This is good, as soon as I get MaineTV.net back up and running I am going to post th…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Oct 11, 2013 to A LESSON FROM AN EX SOUTH AFRICAN TO ALL AMERICANS....

25 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Karin Smith

"What Militia does Mark represent? Unarmed simply get pushed around, bullied, and kil…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Oct 5, 2013 to WARNING FROM MARK LEVIN - TOUCH WWII VETS AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

21 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"For the very best cancer preventative and treatment, use B-17  take the time to visi…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Oct 3, 2013 to Healing Herbs and Spices - Medicine Cabinet In Your Kitchen

4 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"Palin supported mccain, mccain is traitorous scum, Palin should never be given a col…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Oct 2, 2013 to Statement by Sarah Palin

16 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"Yet there is never an Ehud around when we need one."

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Oct 2, 2013 to Oath Keepers is Going “Operational” by Forming Special “Civilization Preservation” Teams

7 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"Real good, thanks, let me add this; while some what expensive excellent camouflage i…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Oct 2, 2013 to "S" Rules of Escape Camouflage For The Rural Evader

8 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

""A senior Muslim Brotherhood official who, until recently, had been employed by the…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 18, 2013 to Muslim Brotherhood Official, Former Clinton Foundation Employee Arrested

6 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by william e grant

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service