Constitutional Emergency

Rev. Bob Celeste's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"No wonder us old goats haven't gotten a cola."

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 18, 2013 to Social Security overpays $1.3 billion in benefits: GAO

8 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"Times are different today, the best we, here in Maine can do is this: The Official…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 18, 2013 to American Gutcheck: Epic Fail

15 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Ronald King

"Twana could you republish the sniper handbook links?"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 16, 2013 to Senate Amendment Would Give DOJ Power to Determine Who Is a 'Journalist'

18 Sep 16, 2013

"If one of my sons were killed, by an act of treason, the last thing in the world I w…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 16, 2013 to Two years after the greatest loss is Navy SEAL history, the downing of Extortion 17 on 6 August, 2011, the story is about to be told as only a father of a SEAL on-board that mission can tell it.

7 Sep 16, 2013

"I love it.  Had the bikers been armed, we would today have a changed congress, for…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 13, 2013 to Photo of the Day: DC Street Vendors Ready For Million Muslim March

24 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"It is called treason! Article one, Section six of the US Constitution makes it clear…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 13, 2013 to The trojan horse in OUR whitehouse is using YOUR money to arm al Qaeda in Syria! What are you/we going to do about it?

20 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Thanks Twana, I just posted this on MaineTV.net as: Had they been armed they would…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 13, 2013 to D.C. Police estimate over 1 million bikers roar into Washington D.C., hardly a Muslim in sight

13 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by robert cosenza

"<font size="+2">It is called treason!</font><p> Article one, Secti…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 13, 2013 to Syria - Obama's Role in Taking down Assad

6 Sep 13, 2013

"I guess, after twelve years I would have to say, Who benefited?   It certainly wasn'…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 11, 2013 to If you are a truther about 911 check in here

38 Sep 22, 2013

"She will now, without a doubt, be offered a managing editors job at the infamous, vo…"

Rev. Bob Celeste replied Sep 11, 2013 to CURVEBALL: WOMAN BEHIND [KERRY's] CASE FOR SYRIA STRIKE FIRED FOR LYING

3 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service