Constitutional Emergency

Patricia Cleveland's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Judith for posting this link, as I have been wanting to see this. I wish e…"

Patricia Cleveland replied Oct 20, 2016 to Did you ever wonder why its only Republican rallies that have so called riots or offices fire bombed?

12 Oct 20, 2016

"I totally agree with Ms.Nelsons well written article. We know Obama and his minions…"

Patricia Cleveland replied Jun 13, 2016 to TRUMP GETS IT!...........Attack in Florida

36 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by chris smith

"Gary T. Chisholm, please advise our forum when you are going to take action and lead…"

Patricia Cleveland replied Apr 22, 2016 to SOARING VALOR - So sad America is surrendering the freedom our WWII Vets sacrificed to "save"

50 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"What a beautiful tribute to our WWII vets. God bless them and those that made the ul…"

Patricia Cleveland replied Apr 22, 2016 to SOARING VALOR - So sad America is surrendering the freedom our WWII Vets sacrificed to "save"

50 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"Very well said, Sir and I say Thank You for your service."

Patricia Cleveland replied Apr 6, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Great write up, Steve. Thanks for taking the time to spell everything out for all to…"

Patricia Cleveland replied Mar 3, 2016 to WHAT ALL AMERICANS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON’S ALLEGED SAP COMPROMISE(Places America in "Grave" Danger)

34 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Patricia Cleveland

"So beautiful and inspiring. Thank you, Col. Riley for sharing. God Bless You."

Patricia Cleveland replied May 25, 2015 to Memorial Day, 2015

9 May 25, 2015
Reply by Patricia Cleveland

"Uh, Jay, you do realize Jesus was a Jew, right?"

Patricia Cleveland replied May 24, 2015 to What Have Muslims contributed to the World? What have Jews Contributed To The World?

72 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Helen Joanne C Satmary

"Do you think that if we sent this to Obama, he would finally understand. Or, wouldn'…"

Patricia Cleveland replied May 24, 2015 to What Have Muslims contributed to the World? What have Jews Contributed To The World?

72 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Helen Joanne C Satmary

"Good Afternoon Patriots. We need to get the word out to EVERYONE possible about the…"

Patricia Cleveland replied Apr 24, 2015 to Is Obama Pushing for a Civil War?

171 May 2, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service