Constitutional Emergency

Firehawk's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never been accused of being pc!  That being said I want to wish you all a Ver…"

Firehawk replied Dec 9, 2015 to Hey Barack, sorry the little issue of National Security interrupted your Sunday night personal "whiz bang".....

96 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Forrest Jane Cline

"Repubs are ready to attack with everything they have to defeat Trump! Their excuse: …"

Firehawk replied Dec 1, 2015 to Donald Trump's mouth is a nuclear weapon.....by Wayne Allyn Root

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"King Philip of France was heavily indebted to the Knights Templar!  Succintly, he di…"

Firehawk replied Sep 6, 2015 to WHY THE MARK BRINGS SPIRITUAL DEATH...........I warned America is dead...........

58 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Hmmmmmmmmm..!    Snik-snik...snik-snik...snik-snik.....!  Take heart dear ones...! …"

Firehawk replied Feb 3, 2012 to Judicial Fiat From the Bench - Changed the Meaning of/in the Constitution - Natural Born Citizen

204 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Here's the kicker....!  When you use history to debate that history shows us that so…"

Firehawk replied Feb 2, 2012 to Senior Chief Geoff Ross USN (Ret.) Response to Obama Prayer Breakfast Comments

80 Jun 18, 2012

"Colonel Riley, this adminstration never ceases to amaze me.  We thought Adolf Hitler…"

Firehawk replied Feb 2, 2012 to Senior Chief Geoff Ross USN (Ret.) Response to Obama Prayer Breakfast Comments

80 Jun 18, 2012

"Geraldine Hall, With a name like Hall, I am not surprised at your stance.  Hall is a…"

Firehawk replied Feb 1, 2012 to GEORGIA RULING ON OBAMA BALLOT CHALLENGE COMING SOON - Draft "proposed findings below"

35 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"The Nat'l Guard here in the peoples republic of massachusetts has routinely in the p…"

Firehawk replied Jan 31, 2012 to Why Did Obama Not Attend Thursday’s Hearing in Atlanta?

42 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Louise Barnes

"I guess this article sums it up in a nutshell.  I know a lot of people who are ready…"

Firehawk replied Jan 16, 2012 to Explosive new evidence shows ruling of AZ judge illegal

49 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"What can I say....!  Ignorance is bliss....!  Listen up those of you who have your e…"

Firehawk replied Jan 15, 2012 to Judge tells students: Sue to reinstate La Raza studies

28 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by John Paul Beard

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service