Constitutional Emergency

Charles L. Buttrum's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"My guess is, we'll all sit on our thumbs until it hits in the face. Then we'll run a…"

Charles L. Buttrum replied Apr 21, 2013 to Welcome back to the real world by Former Navy SEAL Benjamin Smith

12 May 14, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"WHO THE HELL DOES oBAMA THINK HE IS, BESIDES A WANT-A-BE DICTATOR. CALLING ALL OF US…"

Charles L. Buttrum replied Apr 17, 2013 to For all who are calling your defective mutants in DC and never getting any answers...

17 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"I wonder if I can get mine early? what a treat, obama has his already I'll bet."

Charles L. Buttrum replied Feb 12, 2013 to Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013

59 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"Hollow Points, And I will not comply."

Charles L. Buttrum replied Feb 11, 2013 to Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013

59 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"AS LONG AS THERE ARE WANT TO BE DICTATORS LIKE OBAMA, YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET A__ THA…"

Charles L. Buttrum replied Dec 19, 2012 to HERE COMES THE GUN "CONVERSATION" AGAIN Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3

17 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Louise Barnes

"One for the Communist."

Charles L. Buttrum replied Dec 2, 2012 to City: Give Us Your Guns, Get A Free Flu Shot - And A Wegman's Gift Card

38 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Clare Bailey

"ONE HALF OF THE AMERICANS DON'T CARE ENOUGH. I WOULD SAY 90% OF THE BALANCE ARE SCAR…"

Charles L. Buttrum replied Nov 25, 2012 to Obama will fire 20,000 Marines so he can give $6 billion U.S. taxpayer dollars to Muslims for ‘green’ energy

26 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Charles L. Buttrum

"Barbara, You are right, one person would have a hard time getting anything done.  TW…"

Charles L. Buttrum replied Nov 25, 2012 to Obama will fire 20,000 Marines so he can give $6 billion U.S. taxpayer dollars to Muslims for ‘green’ energy

26 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Charles L. Buttrum

"You can add we the people to this suit..."

Charles L. Buttrum replied Nov 8, 2012 to $43 TRILLION WORTH OF CRIMINAL RACKETEERING ~~~ MASSIVE LAWSUIT AGAINST OBAMA AND ADMIN OFFICIALS

31 Nov 10, 2012

"TREASON  is what it is called, I think the punishment for that is the firing squad. "

Charles L. Buttrum replied Nov 8, 2012 to $43 TRILLION WORTH OF CRIMINAL RACKETEERING ~~~ MASSIVE LAWSUIT AGAINST OBAMA AND ADMIN OFFICIALS

31 Nov 10, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service