Constitutional Emergency

Bruce K. Brown's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm with you Brian ! I believe Trump is our best option at the moment. I'd like to s…"

Bruce K. Brown replied Apr 10, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"It is hard to convince people even when you have the facts -- many get their informa…"

Bruce K. Brown replied Apr 7, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016

"Cruz may appear to be an answer, but he IS a politician and it is possible that he i…"

Bruce K. Brown replied Mar 8, 2016 to An Everyday American Writes A Letter To Explain The Trump Phenomenon To The Washington Elite(Send it to Washington)

47 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"I'm sure they have listened to the wrong people and have not actually done the resea…"

Bruce K. Brown replied Feb 13, 2016 to PROOF: Neither Rubio or Cruz are eligible to serve as President/Commander-in-Chief "What Constitutes Someone Being Called A Natural Born Citizen....."

48 Feb 15, 2016

"They have claimed that people who filed suit did not have "standing". Trump has just…"

Bruce K. Brown replied Feb 12, 2016 to PROOF: Neither Rubio or Cruz are eligible to serve as President/Commander-in-Chief "What Constitutes Someone Being Called A Natural Born Citizen....."

48 Feb 15, 2016

"BO was declared eligible by the Democrat party and the required document was changed…"

Bruce K. Brown replied Feb 12, 2016 to PROOF: Neither Rubio or Cruz are eligible to serve as President/Commander-in-Chief "What Constitutes Someone Being Called A Natural Born Citizen....."

48 Feb 15, 2016

"BO (to my knowledge) has NEVER provided one piece of official verifiable information…"

Bruce K. Brown replied Jan 18, 2016 to TRUE FACTS ABOUT THE ENDLESS NATURAL BORN DEBATE..........By JB Williams

57 Jan 23, 2016

"It is a simple matter that has been clouded by those who do not want to understand t…"

Bruce K. Brown replied Jan 18, 2016 to TRUE FACTS ABOUT THE ENDLESS NATURAL BORN DEBATE..........By JB Williams

57 Jan 23, 2016

"I have sent email to both Cruz and Rubio campaigns. I point out that they are not NB…"

Bruce K. Brown replied Dec 20, 2015 to Trey Gowdy Twists Natural Born Citizen Qualification to Support Marco Rubio.....By Tim Brown

117 Dec 23, 2015

"http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/u-s-general-calls-for-massive-march-on-congress-white-hou…"

Bruce K. Brown replied Dec 27, 2013 to Stop Pretending Obama is our president

22 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Scott Douglas Lemoine

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service