Arthur L. Harvey's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"1. We will be able to fix our country with elections when enough citizens wake up to…"

Arthur L. Harvey replied Jan 29, 2013 to Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

274 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Senior

"Both if possible.  "

Arthur L. Harvey replied Jan 15, 2013 to 2nd Amendment Question - What say you?

100 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"If the president continues to defy the Constitution of these United States he needs…"

Arthur L. Harvey replied Jan 15, 2013 to 2nd Amendment Question - What say you?

100 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Am I offended. Yes indeed. These non-thinking people will take a way the guns and pr…"

Arthur L. Harvey replied Jan 4, 2013 to A RAPE LASTS 30 SECONDS??? DO YOU FIND THIS AD REPULSIVE???

103 Jan 8, 2013

"It is slow."

Arthur L. Harvey replied Dec 31, 2012 to Is anyone else having a problem with this website running very slow and pulling up 404 error pages today?

91 Jan 3, 2013

"I assume that the members are all scattered across the country. For myself what I am…"

Arthur L. Harvey replied Nov 15, 2012 to Discussion for PFA members - What talents do you possess that you can bring to the table?

84 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Avex D. "Stoney" Miller, Jr.

"It is a oxymoron to refer to Muslims as Peace Loving. It is a radical cult committed…"

Arthur L. Harvey replied Nov 12, 2012 to San Diego Muslim man arrested for brutal murder of his wife was US Army Islamic cultural adviser

29 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Lois

"For portable water purification go to Moosejaw dot com. I purchased my portable unit…"

Arthur L. Harvey replied Nov 12, 2012 to I have allot of experience in weapons and offer any assistance I can

38 Nov 30, 2012

"I pray that we never have to fight against our own military forces. I would hope the…"

Arthur L. Harvey replied Nov 11, 2012 to I have allot of experience in weapons and offer any assistance I can

38 Nov 30, 2012

"This is a non-winnable situation and we need to leave. Let the Muslims fight it out…"

Arthur L. Harvey replied Nov 11, 2012 to Gunman in Afghan army uniform kills international service member; 11 civilians killed by bombs

5 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Robert Fleming

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service