Constitutional Emergency

Marty Farrell's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"This guy "Tommy Perez" is also taking orders from OFA ...... and look what he has in…"

Marty Farrell replied Feb 20 to UNCONFIRMED, LEFTIST USURPED VIOLENT OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING 2017 TO BEGIN MAY 1, 2017

30 Feb 22
Reply by Tish

"Col, I would suggest that someone get down to business and begin to use a wrecking b…"

Marty Farrell replied Feb 19 to UNCONFIRMED, LEFTIST USURPED VIOLENT OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING 2017 TO BEGIN MAY 1, 2017

30 Feb 22
Reply by Tish

"General Mattis is exactly what our screwed up US Military needs yesterday! The littl…"

Marty Farrell replied Nov 21, 2016 to Here's Why We Need General Mattis as Sec Def..........and we need him fast.

39 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Lt Gen Michael Flynn, Claire Lopez and Frank Gaffney clearly are among the very few…"

Marty Farrell replied Oct 27, 2016 to Huma Abedin Whose Mother and Brother Advocate for Radical Islamists is a Danger to the National Security

24 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Although, the EMAILS provide the EVIDENCE of TREASON / SEDITION......It's the accoun…"

Marty Farrell replied Oct 25, 2016 to Finally, The truth about Benghazi.

3 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Marty Farrell

"I guess the answer Col could be related to since a retired Commander Walter Fitzpatr…"

Marty Farrell replied Aug 2, 2014 to OUTRAGE...OUTRAGEOUS...UNLAWFUL...SINCE WHEN DO FOREIGNERS HOLD POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY?

90 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Old Rooster

"Great Interview ..... !!!"

Marty Farrell replied Jan 1, 2014 to COL. RILEY IS INTERVIEWED BY SHARON RONDEAU at The Post & Email... Read it Here!

34 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Jim Delaney

"Well, now that we got that all on the record .... which has been on the record for y…"

Marty Farrell replied Dec 19, 2013 to Muslim Brotherhood: A history of terror

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by robert cosenza

"I hope everyone is aware that there is no inspection in Parchin Iran per this new "i…"

Marty Farrell replied Dec 8, 2013 to Obama and Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad pulling a Trojan horse during the traditional Rose Monday carnival parade in Cologne, Germany.

8 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by william e grant

"Let me just say that Frank Gafney is way ahead on this subject . He has been warning…"

Marty Farrell replied Dec 7, 2013 to Jihadists Will Stop Hating the West Only When They Achieve Shariah Law

8 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Marty Farrell

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service