Constitutional Emergency

Wingy's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"Harry and Kids, I am saddened by the news about Mary. I was proud to have met you bo…"

Wingy replied May 21, 2017 to Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

47 May 29, 2017
Reply by Michael Lee Pemberton

"Mealy mouthed hypocrite... Sanctimonious POS. The outright "Penis Envy" of those who…"

Wingy replied Jan 12, 2017 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Sandra Louise Schnabel

"I watched a good bit of Mr. Assange's interview. He has done this country a great se…"

Wingy replied Jan 5, 2017 to Freedom Watch Judicial Selection Strike Force

29 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Old Rooster

"I agree with Robert as well. Thanks for posting the poem, Harry. Merry Christmas to…"

Wingy replied Dec 23, 2016 to "A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHRISTMAS POEM"...(posted at the request of Evie......)

12 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Millie Karnop

"I agree with Robert as well. Thanks for posting the poem, Harry. Merry Christmas to…"

Wingy replied Dec 23, 2016 to "A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHRISTMAS POEM"...(posted at the request of Evie......)

12 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Millie Karnop

"I knew Mrs. Trump was a very nice person and a LADY long before The Donald ran for p…"

Wingy replied Dec 17, 2016 to The New First Lady........information you may not know.

14 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Delta

"That is awesome news Michael.  Thanks for sharing it. Wingy"

Wingy replied Oct 28, 2016 to Huma Abedin Whose Mother and Brother Advocate for Radical Islamists is a Danger to the National Security

24 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"She has been working for Hillary for a very long time now. Ingrained, even, in the e…"

Wingy replied Oct 28, 2016 to Huma Abedin Whose Mother and Brother Advocate for Radical Islamists is a Danger to the National Security

24 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"What the criticizers of Christianity fail to remember is that Jesus did NOT hate the…"

Wingy replied Oct 22, 2016 to Franklin Graham Responds to Criticism of Christians Who Back Trump

38 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"Stop it FOLKS !!!! ALL POLLS CAN BE SKEWED TO GIVE RESULTS WANTED BY THOSE PAYING FO…"

Wingy replied Oct 22, 2016 to The American Voters Are Being Misled by Inaccurate Polling

31 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Harry Riley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service