Constitutional Emergency

John Saunders's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

" I am in full agreement, Stan, that “we need to take our country back”. The million…"

John Saunders replied Feb 19, 2016 to MOST OFFENSIVE MOMENT IN GOP DEBATE HISTORY

55 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Diane Kepus

"Mr. Ward, I do sincerely hope you are absolutely right. And I hope I am completely w…"

John Saunders replied Jan 19, 2016 to The Real Donald Trump Story............Love him or hate him, he has America stirring..........

34 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Patricia Anderson

"Hey Michael, Good to hear from you again. Just a few things with this reply. To begi…"

John Saunders replied Jan 10, 2016 to The Real Donald Trump Story............Love him or hate him, he has America stirring..........

34 Jan 19, 2016

"Thank you Roy. I will take a look."

John Saunders replied Jan 10, 2016 to The Real Donald Trump Story............Love him or hate him, he has America stirring..........

34 Jan 19, 2016

"This sounds good but my experience with the follow-through of every president since…"

34 Jan 19, 2016

"Hello Michael, Thank you for your assessment and comments. This is not my work. This…"

John Saunders replied Jan 2, 2016 to Donald Trump, Warrior

3 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"My previous reply got messed up somehow. What I wanted to say was that following the…"

John Saunders replied Dec 31, 2015 to Donald Trump----Who He REALLY Is. By Chuck Yeager and very important data/positions

200 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Forrest Jane Cline

"That is fantastic, Forrest Jane. Thomas Jefferson's Declaration of Independence made…"

John Saunders replied Dec 31, 2015 to Donald Trump----Who He REALLY Is. By Chuck Yeager and very important data/positions

200 Jan 1, 2016

"Right on target, raynix. Very difficult to get most of the sheeple to see any of tha…"

200 Jan 1, 2016

"(Hey Gary, we ask for 300 million and get only about 300 thousand, but that's enough…"

200 Jan 1, 2016

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service