Constitutional Emergency

Kathleen S's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"The nevertrumpers are cousins to the Bush deranged. It's really rather sad. They pre…"

Kathleen S replied May 31, 2016 to HAS INSANITY FINALLY BECOME THE NEW NORMAL?

36 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Harry Riley

"They will still remain tone deaf."

Kathleen S replied Mar 7, 2016 to An Everyday American Writes A Letter To Explain The Trump Phenomenon To The Washington Elite(Send it to Washington)

47 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"WTH???   Is Fox news now FIX news? Why is this woman even part of the debate? Perhap…"

Kathleen S replied Jan 27, 2016 to Fox & Google GOP ‘debate’ to be turned over to Muslim YouTube Activist (Judi McLeod has a few thoughts on Megyn Kelly)

42 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Jerry

"Cruz is eligible: Cruise on Celebrity w/Drinks See all travel deals » image:…"

Kathleen S replied Jun 28, 2015 to Overthrow the Judicial Dictatorship

50 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by tricia freemom

"All branches of government have morphed into one. We the people must take control an…"

Kathleen S replied Jun 27, 2015 to Overthrow the Judicial Dictatorship

50 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by tricia freemom

"All:  I will provide an introductory statement when posting information that is shal…"

Kathleen S replied Jan 15, 2014 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

617 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"Robert, my apologies for the miscommunication. I thought the group would like to kno…"

Kathleen S replied Jan 14, 2014 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

617 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"FYI http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/01/tyrants-dont-respond-peaceful-pro... Tyrants D…"

Kathleen S replied Jan 13, 2014 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

617 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"Fantastic interview.  Thank you, Col!!"

Kathleen S replied Jan 2, 2014 to COL. RILEY IS INTERVIEWED BY SHARON RONDEAU at The Post & Email... Read it Here!

34 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Jim Delaney

"Link at top of page is not working. Can you fix it?"

Kathleen S replied Jan 1, 2014 to The Ruling by U.S. Judge: Obama Homeland Security Aiding Criminal Conspiracies

26 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Johnny Christensen

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service