Fred A. Miller's Discussions (227)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"If they did take him "out," then they have only reinforced what they've been accused…"

Fred A. Miller replied Jun 10, 2013 to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden: 'I do not expect to see home again'

17 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"No, he needs to keep talking, get the ACLJ as his legal council, and testify in fron…"

Fred A. Miller replied Jun 10, 2013 to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden: 'I do not expect to see home again'

17 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"One of the things I said pre-2008, was that Obummer is a Marxist AND a Muslim. Today…"

17 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

""As a result, Obama mocks the American people, whom he believes lack the intestinal…"

Fred A. Miller replied Jun 9, 2013 to Can Obama be Impeached?

52 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Good, but it will take a LOT more than just you and me willing and ready to stand up…"

Fred A. Miller replied Jun 2, 2013 to Posts Against Islam Could Get You Prosecution & Imprisonment

3 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"The answer is very simple, Susan. After the Industrial Revolution, more Americans th…"

Fred A. Miller replied May 28, 2013 to HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON: LIAR, GLOBALIST TRAITOR

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Fred A. Miller

"You are quite right, Susan! By the by, please do read all of the article below....VE…"

Fred A. Miller replied May 24, 2013 to Impeachment of Obama and Biden? What If?

5 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Fred A. Miller

"I thought so as well, but I guess you're the only one who read it.  ;)"

Fred A. Miller replied May 20, 2013 to Evidence for Confiscation: 5 examples that show the threat is real

2 May 20, 2013
Reply by Fred A. Miller

"There is a much better reason, but yes, it's also a good reason."

Fred A. Miller replied May 2, 2013 to Sex Superbug Could Be 'Worse Than AIDS'

2 May 2, 2013
Reply by Fred A. Miller

"FANTASTIC!! 'Glad to see 1 state that had enough guts to get the job done!!"

Fred A. Miller replied Apr 22, 2013 to YES! YES! YES! Oklahoma Governor signs anti-sharia bill!!!

27 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Debi Henley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service