Constitutional Emergency

Kathryn F Jones's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"That link is no longer valid?  What was it about??"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 16, 2016 to UPDATE...ACTION ALERT IMMINENT...UPDATE

334 May 14, 2016
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

"Have you or them read this article? It defines the definition of "natural born citi…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 16, 2016 to TEXAS REFUSES TO ANSWER CRUZ QUESTION (...aka, the unmasking of a fraud)

195 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Dawn C, Lynge-Pruden

"That is not correct about Cruz but it does make headlines so lets begin here. Cruz w…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 16, 2016 to TEXAS REFUSES TO ANSWER CRUZ QUESTION (...aka, the unmasking of a fraud)

195 Apr 16, 2016

"Send it to Savage.  He will put it out I bet!  That is Michael Savage - Official Sit…"

195 Apr 16, 2016

"Actually he didn't.  They can only change or delete or add amendments and it states…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 11, 2016 to TEXAS REFUSES TO ANSWER CRUZ QUESTION (...aka, the unmasking of a fraud)

195 Apr 16, 2016

"My understand it this The number 666 is in the name of the Anti Christ who will come…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 11, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

" Trump is a Presbyterian for his mother was Scottish."

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 10, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016

"Our time to take action is not waned yet.  It is not time to take action now but to…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 9, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016

"Yea!!!  I am thrilled that the vets are getting involved in what this  country is tr…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 7, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016

"I agree however if they were dogs being mistreated you would help a helpless dog.  D…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 5, 2016 to TEXAS REFUSES TO ANSWER CRUZ QUESTION (...aka, the unmasking of a fraud)

195 Apr 16, 2016

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service