Constitutional Emergency

Kathryn F Jones's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"I am focus on our children.  I focus on them learning ISLAM in our public Schools an…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 5, 2016 to TEXAS REFUSES TO ANSWER CRUZ QUESTION (...aka, the unmasking of a fraud)

195 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Dawn C, Lynge-Pruden

"You can't blame the children.  Understand I want them sent home for it was CRIMINAL…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 5, 2016 to TEXAS REFUSES TO ANSWER CRUZ QUESTION (...aka, the unmasking of a fraud)

195 Apr 16, 2016

"Currently there will be needed 34 states to call the Convention and 38 states to app…"

195 Apr 16, 2016

"This article is incorrect no matter what the original documents say for the Constitu…"

195 Apr 16, 2016

"Actually I don't see where Obama has the right to send down those buses or use buses…"

195 Apr 16, 2016

"I think that was nice for those children were very hurt and upset.  What is wrong wi…"

195 Apr 16, 2016

"Finally someone puts it together and shows us the direction to go about Cruz.  This…"

195 Apr 16, 2016

"Here is her email:  mbmcmanamon@widener.edu Write to her and tell her that you read…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 3, 2016 to TEXAS REFUSES TO ANSWER CRUZ QUESTION (...aka, the unmasking of a fraud)

195 Apr 16, 2016

"So are the border patrol which just announced yesterday or I heard it yesterday anyw…"

Kathryn F Jones replied Apr 3, 2016 to TEXAS REFUSES TO ANSWER CRUZ QUESTION (...aka, the unmasking of a fraud)

195 Apr 16, 2016

"She still does not have the total facts right for the 1790 Naturalization act was RE…"

195 Apr 16, 2016

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service