Constitutional Emergency

Cigarette's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"This is so bad I can't even find words to comment on it."

Cigarette replied Nov 24, 2013 to Despite Promises, Obama Planning to Close ICBM Squadron

11 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"This administration is treasonous by supplying HUGE amounts of money to the Brotherh…"

Cigarette replied Nov 12, 2013 to Obama Accused of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ at International Criminal Court

11 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Johnny Smith

"Anybody have the GAO link?"

Cigarette replied Oct 30, 2013 to U.S. Government to Give $313,000,000 to Muslims for Home Mortgages

16 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Robinson

"A couple of years ago all of Huntsville was completely down for 5 days and most of N…"

Cigarette replied Oct 27, 2013 to Are you ready for a power blackout? (Just a plain Power outage of a week or more, nobody coming to get you or do you harm in this one).

21 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"It seems to me that I've been hearing dire and imminent predictions for years and ye…"

Cigarette replied Aug 25, 2013 to Unable to comprehend

14 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I have put it on Facebook."

Cigarette replied Aug 15, 2013 to Obamacare Provision: “Forced” Home Inspections

19 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Fred A. Miller

"The Articles of Impeachment have been sent to all the people to be impeached?  Lot o…"

Cigarette replied Aug 15, 2013 to Florida based NBRA initiates effort to impeach

10 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"I agree 100% with Sue.  And thank you for stating it so well. "

Cigarette replied Aug 8, 2013 to CASTRATION OF OUR SOLDIERS, MARINES, SAILORS AND AIRMEN Major Mark A. Smith, DSC United States Army, Retired

33 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"I am considering it true and will never, ever go there again."

Cigarette replied Aug 7, 2013 to Can someone tell me if this is true or not?

36 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"I sense a huge awakening in Christianity and the Constitution and the rule of law. …"

Cigarette replied Jul 24, 2013 to Does anyone know the true condition of our country's liberty and the true nature of our enemies = the beast destroying this country?

34 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by margie reynolds

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service