Constitutional Emergency

Don Park Sr.'s Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"There is going to be nothing but denial from anyone involved in the Benghazi murders…"

Don Park Sr. replied Nov 10, 2012 to WHITE HOUSE BENGHAZI COVER-UP...the rats are feeling rising water

55 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Joann Balfour

"I agree that Bohner must go but, we have an illegal alien in the White House that we…"

Don Park Sr. replied Nov 10, 2012 to Bohner needs to be replaced!

39 Nov 14, 2012

"The Congress and Senate could not have it any easier. They have to do absolutely not…"

Don Park Sr. replied Nov 10, 2012 to Bohner needs to be replaced!

39 Nov 14, 2012

"There is going to be nobody investigating anything he does. He has circumvented the…"

Don Park Sr. replied Oct 30, 2012 to Is The S- -t about to hit the Fan ?

31 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Where are our wonderful elected officials? This shows that there is nothing more imp…"

Don Park Sr. replied Oct 26, 2012 to New Explosive Benghazi Allegations: CIA Operators Told to ‘Stand Down’ During Attack & 3 Urgent Requests for Military Back-Up Were Denied

14 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Marcie

"These people are the most ruthless self serving no good traitors that our country ha…"

Don Park Sr. replied Oct 26, 2012 to DISGRACEFUL! The Obama Regime’s abhorrent treatment of the family of a former Navy SEAL killed in Benghazi

21 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by American ME!

"I'll bet Bush had something to do with this. You know he is out to make odummer look…"

Don Park Sr. replied Oct 25, 2012 to Voter Machine in Las Vegas Auto-Checking Obama

15 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by vincent francis insinga

"When you are dealing with the Clintons and the obamas you don't know what you are go…"

Don Park Sr. replied Oct 24, 2012 to Hillary Clinton Now Under Fire for Her Reaction to New Libya Info After Letting Out a Little Chuckle

18 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"We need only look at the list of political deaths during the Clinton Administration…"

Don Park Sr. replied Oct 15, 2012 to MARTYRS CHOSEN AS "SECURITY" FOR BENGHAZI CONSULATE

16 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Jerel Bartlett

"I must agree with Billy C. Odummer has committed so many impeachable acts and no one…"

Don Park Sr. replied Oct 15, 2012 to Justice Dept. urged to investigate Obama's Internet fundraising

16 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Don Park Sr.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service