Ed Gamble's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you know George Edwards?  He was a B-52 tail gunner I worked with at Lowry AFB. …"

Ed Gamble replied Apr 16, 2012 to With a big Thank You for Serving – Why did you join and why did you choose the branch you did?

50 May 22, 2012

"When I was a kid I wanted to be a Marine.  As I got older, I developed an interest i…"

Ed Gamble replied Apr 14, 2012 to With a big Thank You for Serving – Why did you join and why did you choose the branch you did?

50 May 22, 2012

"Don't insult the Irish."

Ed Gamble replied Feb 14, 2012 to Obama: Soldiers in Afghanistan Must Be Fired Upon to Receive Combat Pay

40 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"You gotta be freakin' kidding me.  Obummer hates our military and it makes no differ…"

Ed Gamble replied Feb 12, 2012 to Obama: Soldiers in Afghanistan Must Be Fired Upon to Receive Combat Pay

40 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"We had better all stock up on the three most important metals in large quantities. …"

Ed Gamble replied Feb 4, 2012 to ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH GEORGIA STATE JUDGE MALIHI'S DECISION - By Mario Apuzzo, Esq.

66 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by LTC William F. Reade, Jr.

"The judge quoted only the first part of Minor v. Happerset in his ruling wherein it…"

Ed Gamble replied Feb 4, 2012 to ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH GEORGIA STATE JUDGE MALIHI'S DECISION - By Mario Apuzzo, Esq.

66 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by LTC William F. Reade, Jr.

"That's my Congressman!!!  WTG!"

Ed Gamble replied Feb 3, 2012 to GOP Rep. Phil Gingrey Walked Out On Obama’s National Prayer Break

14 Feb 6, 2012

"It is absolutely true.  Several states have Natural Born Citizen challenges pending…"

Ed Gamble replied Jan 12, 2012 to Georgia Obama Ballot Challenge Update........If True, How long will this judge last?

65 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"All it is is a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS).  This should tak…"

Ed Gamble replied Oct 25, 2011 to High Crimes

72 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Dorothy Davis

"I do have one minor correction to this article.  The article reported that dozens of…"

Ed Gamble replied Oct 24, 2011 to High Crimes

72 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Dorothy Davis

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service