Constitutional Emergency

James Chad Collins's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"You know what, If the Army is stupid enough to believe this crap, we are in real tro…"

James Chad Collins replied Oct 14, 2013 to This is what Obama appointees and YES MEN do - US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group'

14 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Kathleen S

"Does anyone remember what Eisenhower said in his  farewell speech...........   here'…"

James Chad Collins replied Oct 1, 2013 to Statement by Sarah Palin

16 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"Distension between the people, create a situation,  make us turn on each other, dest…"

James Chad Collins replied Oct 1, 2013 to A Very Angry America............

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by James Chad Collins

"This is rediculous, you see, this is why we have to put to gether millions to get it…"

James Chad Collins replied Sep 21, 2013 to ‘Is This America?’: Parent ‘Manhandled’, Arrested While Speaking Out Against Common Core at Public Forum

15 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"I like this place because you people are the onlt really intelligent people I intera…"

James Chad Collins replied Jun 2, 2013 to I want to know what your thoughts and ideas are

30 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by phil nasca

"where do we send $$$$$$"

James Chad Collins replied May 31, 2013 to Oklahoma needs our help people

16 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"Doesn't surprise me, its already out of control."

James Chad Collins replied May 25, 2013 to Did You Know? More Obamacare Embedded Taxes

8 May 25, 2013
Reply by James Chad Collins

"I dont know if New Mexico has a group, if they do can you help direct me to it, Than…"

James Chad Collins replied May 4, 2013 to PFA Members have until Sunday evening to join your state group and announce yourself on your county page in your state group

63 May 4, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service