Constitutional Emergency

Suzanne C. Short's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Col., I do not know Terry and it is hard to write a letter if one does not know the…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Jul 10, 2016 to URGENT........URGENT.........IMMEDIATE ACTION/HELP REQURED FOR TERRY TRUSSELL.....URGENT.......................Terry Trussell Sentenced to 105 Months in Prison....There will be an Appeal.....

92 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Harry Riley

"Robyn Take care and may God' blessing flow and our work together see progress."

Suzanne C. Short replied Apr 17, 2016 to UPDATE...ACTION ALERT IMMINENT...UPDATE

334 May 14, 2016
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

"Robyn, your profile of Trump touched my heart and I do hope he can overcome the esta…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Apr 17, 2016 to UPDATE...ACTION ALERT IMMINENT...UPDATE

334 May 14, 2016

"One wonders just how long this investigation will be considering the other investiga…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Apr 16, 2016 to UPDATE...ACTION ALERT IMMINENT...UPDATE

334 May 14, 2016

"Lowell, your comments are of so hear warming and inspiring.  May God inspire us all…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Jun 29, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Pam, your idea is great and if we can get this off the ground and enough people do s…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Gary, I do not know Judge Napolitano.  I believe you have a good idea and I think we…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Jun 28, 2014 to LYONS: The agenda an enemy would devise,,,,,It's no surprise Obama is the enemy

47 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Salli Castillo

"George, you have made a good point. "

Suzanne C. Short replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Charles instead of Criticizing, why don't you help to devise a better plan, for we s…"

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Because Congress is not upholding their oath of office all of them must be removed f…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Jun 28, 2014 to LYONS: The agenda an enemy would devise,,,,,It's no surprise Obama is the enemy

47 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Salli Castillo

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service