Constitutional Emergency

Suzanne C. Short's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it surely sounds like a good idea.  I would also look into the possibility that…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Please do not refer to him as our President.....He is not our President....He is an…"

Suzanne C. Short replied May 31, 2014 to Open letter to President Obama: On Using U.S. Military Forces Against We The People

160 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by lonnie black

"This is a good try from our elected officials, but WHY would Obama sign this bill in…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Mar 15, 2014 to Enforce The Law Act - Maybe, Just Maybe Accountability for Barack Obama?

108 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Lisa Mumma

"One man with courage makes a majority.  ~Andrew Jackson If there must be trouble,…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Jan 3, 2014 to PRESS RELEASE - Operation American Spring - The New Sheep Dogs

16 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Nate Marshall

"Many of us knew his role within the Muslim Brotherhood  was an issue that all of our…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Oct 31, 2013 to Egypt Official: ‘I can confirm’ Obama Brotherhood role

9 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"We did not need the MSM to confirm the Truth regarding Obama and Hillary.  Possibly,…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Oct 28, 2013 to 60 Minutes confirms Benghazi is a real scandal, and you’ve been lied to

13 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Harry passing it on to as many as possible is a very good idea, and hopefully more v…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Jun 29, 2013 to Letter To General Martin Dempsey, CJCS

35 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"Three Cheers for Larry Reams.  I wonder if we could get a petition together to send…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Jun 29, 2013 to Letter To General Martin Dempsey, CJCS

35 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"Obama should be arrested and removed from the White House.....The Benghazi slaughter…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Nov 2, 2012 to Combat Veterans For Congress---Leadership in Crises -- it's about Courage, Competence, and Character

3 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"How can we believe anything this man, Obama, who is the illegal president would say?…"

Suzanne C. Short replied Oct 30, 2012 to Armed Services Chair Demands of Obama: Whom Did You Order to Do What on 9/11/12?

12 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Jim Bertram

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service