Constitutional Emergency

Patriotgal's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I am for Cruz and I pray he gets the votes he needs. He has been anti estab and I be…"

Patriotgal replied Mar 21, 2016 to A Message Recommendation To Trump (Somebody get it to him)

60 Mar 23, 2016

"Trump has said very disturbing comments and a couple are this. He said the night of…"

Patriotgal replied Mar 20, 2016 to Elites fear Trump much more than 'Wicked Witch of the Left' by Larry Klayman

43 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Robert Baker

"Did I miss something ? He did not mention OAS or start date."

Patriotgal replied May 1, 2014 to It is time to choose our side - OAS has made a choice

35 May 2, 2014
Reply by Pastor Marc Bialeck

" SGT.JOE FRIDAY "The story you are about to see is true", "Just the facts, ma'am", "…"

Patriotgal replied Apr 13, 2014 to OAS Stands With Nevada Rancher Family...........

18 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Mitzy Ann Lancaster

"No fear God (JEHOVAH) is watching over everything and he knows the beginning from th…"

Patriotgal replied Apr 12, 2014 to Real Americans Are Ready To Snap

3 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Praying Protection Angels over everyone involved +++"

Patriotgal replied Apr 10, 2014 to Broadcasting From BUNDY Ranch Tomorrow LIVE @ 5pm PST

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by General Michael (Mick) Webster

"Great show :) "

Patriotgal replied Apr 8, 2014 to Psychopathic and Sociopaths Leading Our Nation

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Patriotgal

"better go viral before it gets sealed like all his other records ;)"

Patriotgal replied Apr 5, 2014 to President Obama's Report Card Released to Public

3 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"Hi Jean it was not Levin but his call screener. I thought this was strange until I r…"

Patriotgal replied Apr 2, 2014 to Radio Host Call Screeners Are Rude

4 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Patriotgal

"Hi and thanks for your insight. I will put it to good use :) God Bless"

Patriotgal replied Feb 26, 2014 to Radio Host Call Screeners Are Rude

4 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Patriotgal

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service