Constitutional Emergency

Kathae's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Any one of us would be in jail years ago. She has been up to criminal activity for o…"

Kathae replied May 7, 2016 to Federal Court Allows Discovery to Begin in Clinton Email Case(Very Important Judicial Watch Success)

40 May 10, 2016
Reply by John J. Little Eagle Freeman

" And in Buck, the ruling allowed forced government sterilization of specific individ…"

Kathae replied Apr 26, 2015 to Supreme Court justices warned to leave marriage alone - If they interfere with Natural Order, will it tip America against the establishment in the streets?

43 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Russ Vansant

"Exactly. That Crusades and Inquisition the Prez mentioned at the prayer breakfast, o…"

Kathae replied Feb 17, 2015 to Top general: 'Islamists embedded in White House?'

183 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"If you are from Arizona, you are voting for the wrong guy. McCain is NOT and has nev…"

Kathae replied Feb 17, 2015 to KLAYMAN CALLS OBAMA OUT.....AGAIN.

21 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Tish

"If you drive the car to a bank robbery, you are just as guilty as the bank robbers.…"

Kathae replied Feb 17, 2015 to Top general: 'Islamists embedded in White House?'

183 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"The Crusades and the Inquisition were a result of about 500 years of Muslim terroris…"

Kathae replied Feb 17, 2015 to KLAYMAN CALLS OBAMA OUT.....AGAIN.

21 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Tish

"I don't not understand what it takes to get rid of this guy. Nixon was out of there…"

183 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"Wow!  I love it and everyone on the planet needs to hear this! I hope Odumbo got the…"

Kathae replied Dec 14, 2014 to Open letter to President Obama from Senior Chief Geoff Ross US Navy Retired.

26 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Craig Leslie Kaufman

"Gramd Juries are a way to free up the overload of the courts. They look at all the e…"

Kathae replied Dec 8, 2014 to Open Letter to the Reverend Al Sharpton from Senior Chief Geoff Ross USN (ret)

70 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Frederic Charles Hilnbrand

"Martin Luther King would be rolling over in his grave over the behavior of Al Sharpt…"

Kathae replied Dec 8, 2014 to Open Letter to the Reverend Al Sharpton from Senior Chief Geoff Ross USN (ret)

70 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Frederic Charles Hilnbrand

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service