Constitutional Emergency

Art Phillips's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks "T""

Art Phillips replied Oct 21, 2013 to Very important to know this information

6 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Art Phillips

"Now we need to round up and deport the Obama Brotherhoods.  Starting with Obama Bin…"

Art Phillips replied Aug 17, 2013 to The Egytians can get it right why can't we!!!!!

9 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Ray

"This is a clear indication that Obama and his administration are intentionally erodi…"

Art Phillips replied Aug 17, 2013 to Federal Court Strikes Down Oklahoma Sharia and International Law Ban

45 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"This is not a discussion, it is a formal declaration of contempt for the President,…"

Art Phillips replied Aug 7, 2013 to CASTRATION OF OUR SOLDIERS, MARINES, SAILORS AND AIRMEN Major Mark A. Smith, DSC United States Army, Retired

33 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"If we come to the point that I will have to fight again, the evil we will be facing…"

Art Phillips replied Jun 30, 2013 to TIME IS RUNNING OUT.........

7 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Art Phillips

"Thanks Twana, you are always on the ball, I will study this and spread it where it c…"

Art Phillips replied Jun 20, 2013 to The "Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate"

5 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Robert James Burkholder

"My time in the mid east led me to believe that the last thing I would want to do is…"

Art Phillips replied May 11, 2013 to Facts from an American Warrior in Afghanistan

11 May 13, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"An unarmed Patriot is no Patriot at all. It is a duty of anyone calling him or herse…"

Art Phillips replied Nov 29, 2012 to ALEXANDER - PATRIOTS, ARM YOURSELVES

25 Dec 5, 2012

"You combine efforts in your own community.  It isn't easy to get people to listen, i…"

Art Phillips replied Nov 16, 2012 to Discussion for PFA members - What talents do you possess that you can bring to the table?

84 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Avex D. "Stoney" Miller, Jr.

"One skill I do not have is knowing what natural plants in N America can be eaten, es…"

Art Phillips replied Nov 15, 2012 to Discussion for PFA members - What talents do you possess that you can bring to the table?

84 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Avex D. "Stoney" Miller, Jr.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service