Constitutional Emergency

Gene White's Discussions (37)

Discussions Started (11) Replies Latest Activity

One thing is for sure. This site is being watched closely by Leftist Trolls.

I haven't made a single comment here, that has not been followed by at least one "thumbs down." No worries.  These are what I call, "Shadow…

Started by Gene White in General Discussion

1 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Morning Star

i have looked at what the Colonel is doing.

He may not have covered all the bases, but no one is perfect.  He has my admiration for trying something no one else had the courage to do.…

1 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by David Swanson

All you have to do, is to tell the people what is happening, because once they understand, they will respond.

For those of you who study History, that is exactly how the American Revolution began.  I don't know if that would hold true with this curr…

1 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

I have come to the realization that this may be the only site out there, that really has a chance of changing the outcome.

The internet is mostly talk.  You know it, and I know it.  This site is different. God Bless everyone who believes in what they are trying…

1 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Pinkorchid

As great as this site is, I would caution you, to not do what other sites are doing.

What  I mean by that, is to take great care in not creating another, "whiney site."  A site that entertains comments by people who have no…

1 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Pinkorchid

What if we can no longer talk to each other like this?

You do realize of course, that The Federal Damned Government can take away any freedoms you have at this point.  Including the ability to t…

16 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by michelle Turner

This is just an open question.

What evidence have any of you seen, that relates to government surveillance, or interest, in what you are doing?  Obama must have at least…

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Gene White

We have come to the end of all this, and we have to make a decision.

I understand what you all believe in. I believe in the same things.  We have a corrupt government.  That's a given.  We  have an absolute i…

7 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by James N Drummond

What it means to be an American.

Please forgive me, but I am simply overwhelmed right now, by the things I see happening to this country.  Like most of you, I read the news…

6 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Gene White

What this site might mean in the end

We don't have much time left.  The plan they have put in place, is specific in it's nature.  It has a timeline.  It depends on the stupidit…

1 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Clois Beckwith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service