GUY ST ONGE's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"NO!!!!  Rubio is not legal to be VP, also, He is one of the traitors that is in ther…"

GUY ST ONGE replied Apr 20, 2012 to Will You Vote for a Romney/Rubio Ticket?

229 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by phrowt

"and thats a fact Jager, I agree 100% Christine Ulferts, Col. Allen West is not any…"

GUY ST ONGE replied Apr 18, 2012 to “Rubio’s Immigration Push a Potential Lift for GOP” - Why Now? CAMPAIGN SEASON!

17 May 10, 2012
Reply by DELLA CREIGHTON

"I never trusted Rubio from the first! He is one of them, one of the enemy,  He is fo…"

GUY ST ONGE replied Apr 18, 2012 to “Rubio’s Immigration Push a Potential Lift for GOP” - Why Now? CAMPAIGN SEASON!

17 May 10, 2012
Reply by DELLA CREIGHTON

"You are absolutely right Beverly, I believe we will not even have an election at the…"

GUY ST ONGE replied Mar 19, 2012 to Why The March 16th, 2012 White House Executive Order Is Different

35 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"G. Miller, I don't know this person,  Michael Badnarik that you are talking about??…"

GUY ST ONGE replied Jan 14, 2012 to CRITICAL URGENT NOTICE FROM SHERIFF MACK

27 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by MinutemanCDC_SC

"Is there a copy of a letter or email that can be shared with other Patriots to prove…"

GUY ST ONGE replied Jan 14, 2012 to CRITICAL URGENT NOTICE FROM SHERIFF MACK

27 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by MinutemanCDC_SC

"Stingray, I thank God you are doing well after your heart attack. I myself am not wo…"

GUY ST ONGE replied Jan 12, 2012 to Court: Okla. ban on Islamic law unconstitutional

129 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Shane S.

"I have no family that agrees with me, to most of them I am a loon,lol. a doom sayer.…"

GUY ST ONGE replied Jan 11, 2012 to Court: Okla. ban on Islamic law unconstitutional

129 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Shane S.

"I understand 100% Stingray..."

GUY ST ONGE replied Jan 11, 2012 to Court: Okla. ban on Islamic law unconstitutional

129 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Shane S.

"I hope you are right about us not being so thinned out Bob. Yes I live in San Bernar…"

129 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Shane S.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service