Constitutional Emergency

Alex Coffey's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Spot on Gary. Time for less sheeple and more men. Self sufficient, independent minde…"

Alex Coffey replied Jan 20, 2014 to can we get real here

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

"We are praying for you Twana! "

Alex Coffey replied Dec 23, 2013 to PFA / Constitutional Emergency New Direction and New Leadership

43 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Louise Barnes

"I will be there. Myself, a couple of Marines and eventually a bunch of bikers kept t…"

Alex Coffey replied Oct 7, 2013 to October 13th, Million Vet March on the Memorials

11 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Joann Cherrey

"I can disassemble & assemble an M16 blindfolded faster than that ;-)"

Alex Coffey replied Aug 19, 2013 to Meanwhile In Russia, while America raises children to be pacifists we are doomed! AK-74: Fast Assembly & Disassembly In Russian School

6 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Snowman8wa

"Hey Luke, I didn't see your reply either....I hope my response to your post didn't c…"

Alex Coffey replied Feb 10, 2013 to Benghazi Matters

18 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Alex Coffey

"Headed to Home Group (Bible study) so I thought I would add one more to the mix: htt…"

18 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Alex Coffey

"@Luke. We are in a fallen world; do you really expect anything different? We are wit…"

18 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Alex Coffey

"..."

18 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Alex Coffey

"Agreed: This was an effort by Obama and the Chicago machine to position Brennan to t…"

18 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Alex Coffey

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service