Constitutional Emergency

George KIRBY's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep! I can sure see that between you two."

George KIRBY replied Jun 27, 2013 to The Future Is Now..................Humanity Expendable

18 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"This is the type of Bazar information that left wing loony's like to tag conservativ…"

George KIRBY replied Jun 26, 2013 to The Future Is Now..................Humanity Expendable

18 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"Foxes always hang out with foxes and not too far from the hen house."

George KIRBY replied May 16, 2013 to Breaking: Central figure in IRS scandal now runs Obamacare

8 May 17, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"Exactly what I was refering to. Thanks Darlin!"

George KIRBY replied May 16, 2013 to US Naval Academy Instructor Teaching On Behalf Of US Muslim Brotherhood

16 May 17, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"It's called Liberalism and the Democratic Party and run by the spirit of the Anti Ch…"

George KIRBY replied May 16, 2013 to US Naval Academy Instructor Teaching On Behalf Of US Muslim Brotherhood

16 May 17, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"They should also include the web site "Bare Naked Islam." to see the real Islam and…"

16 May 17, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"This is the reason I am a member of The Conservative Party USA."

George KIRBY replied May 7, 2013 to Why didn't the GOP Challenge the vote fraud in the election?

21 May 7, 2013
Reply by Shavager

"Thanks Twana for your sevice to all of us. Good luck in all that you do. Sometimes,…"

George KIRBY replied May 6, 2013 to Completed Works and Stepping into the next Stage - PFA Will Be Closed Down at the End of August

36 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Ruth Hammons

"That, my friend, will lead to a disaster and not support our cause for second amendm…"

George KIRBY replied May 6, 2013 to Radio Host Plans to Lead Armed March on Washington

35 May 7, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

""SO HELP ME GOD!""

George KIRBY replied May 3, 2013 to DOES WASHINGTON KNOW THE CAULDRON CALLED AMERICA IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE?

22 May 13, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service