Constitutional Emergency

Darlene Littlejohn's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"This is at least 10 years old:http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-target-vetera…"

Darlene Littlejohn replied Aug 7, 2013 to Can someone tell me if this is true or not?

36 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"You are correct about the Dems having been in control of these failed cities for a l…"

Darlene Littlejohn replied Mar 2, 2013 to Start of the fall? Detroit was declared insolvent today,

21 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"Thanks, Twana!"

Darlene Littlejohn replied Feb 18, 2013 to DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse

94 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"I do not agree that I will not contact my congress people.  I will do whatever I wan…"

Darlene Littlejohn replied Feb 18, 2013 to DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse

94 Mar 15, 2013

"Twana, you know I am working the other places, but I am with you too.  I am willing…"

94 Mar 15, 2013

"My old XP is always running slow, but this website is OK - near Lansing, MI on Veriz…"

Darlene Littlejohn replied Dec 31, 2012 to Is anyone else having a problem with this website running very slow and pulling up 404 error pages today?

91 Jan 3, 2013

"Eaton County, Michigan - Many years ago was a volunteer for our township ambulance a…"

Darlene Littlejohn replied Dec 30, 2012 to Are You Trained in Emergency First Aide?

39 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by gary kaalberg

"Nothing wrong with the topic, but why are some of you telling everybody exactly what…"

Darlene Littlejohn replied Dec 26, 2012 to I suggest everyone learn how to reload and recognize the communist tactic of Word-smithing

42 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Old Rooster

"Another one that I dislike is: 'End of Story'"

Darlene Littlejohn replied Dec 15, 2012 to There is one sure proven way to slam a door shut on any conversation you are having with someone

10 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"I am in Michigan and was at the Capitol that day.  A few of my friends got there ear…"

Darlene Littlejohn replied Dec 14, 2012 to Mafia Style Union Thugs Pay For the Teachers Being Off and For Their Travel!

12 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Cathy Gardino

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service