Constitutional Emergency

Barbara Marrs's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I cried with the realization how much has been forgotten.  There are those who did n…"

Barbara Marrs replied Dec 15, 2014 to A Letter To Vietnam Veterans.........a confession and seeking forgiveness...thank you Julie from a Veterans heart.

56 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Barbara Marrs

"I have seen pictures of the children born with deformities.  40 years after the end…"

Barbara Marrs replied Dec 15, 2014 to A Letter To Vietnam Veterans.........a confession and seeking forgiveness...thank you Julie from a Veterans heart.

56 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Barbara Marrs

"If you can not forgive at least be indifferent.  Indifference does not mean forgetti…"

Barbara Marrs replied Dec 14, 2014 to A Letter To Vietnam Veterans.........a confession and seeking forgiveness...thank you Julie from a Veterans heart.

56 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Barbara Marrs

"What a Vietnam vet told was that they were told agent orange was harmless and it was…"

Barbara Marrs replied Dec 14, 2014 to A Letter To Vietnam Veterans.........a confession and seeking forgiveness...thank you Julie from a Veterans heart.

56 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Barbara Marrs

" ""The world owes the Veteran nothing. And ought do nothing for him beyond expecting…"

Barbara Marrs replied Dec 7, 2014 to A Letter To Vietnam Veterans.........a confession and seeking forgiveness...thank you Julie from a Veterans heart.

56 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Barbara Marrs

"Like you I watched the TV news about what was happening in Vietnam.  Difference is I…"

Barbara Marrs replied Dec 3, 2014 to A Letter To Vietnam Veterans.........a confession and seeking forgiveness...thank you Julie from a Veterans heart.

56 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Barbara Marrs

"There are very few people I agree with 100%, This man is on a list of ONE! I wish th…"

Barbara Marrs replied Dec 29, 2013 to Seal Commander Says Special Operations Assault On Obama Has Begun!

30 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Johnny Christensen

"facebook "

Barbara Marrs replied Dec 19, 2013 to If you post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social networks please let me know here.

147 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Steve Hartsell

"I wish the photo journalists would compile their photos of the non battle results."

Barbara Marrs replied Dec 13, 2013 to EXCLUSIVE PICS: Why We Fought In Vietnam

9 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Barbara Marrs

"Our SEALS should not have to worry about covering their backs.  They have enough to…"

Barbara Marrs replied Dec 7, 2013 to Extortion 17 Navy SEAL’s Letter Shows Demoralization of Special Forces

15 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service