Constitutional Emergency

Duane Williams's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad to see how to add things to the forum...I don't know that I should though, beca…"

Duane Williams replied Aug 6, 2012 to How to add a discussion on a forum on PFA

11 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Martin Carr PhD

"Not So!!!  Back in 1875, the United States Supreme Court, in Minor v, Happersett, ru…"

Duane Williams replied May 2, 2012 to Natural Born Citizen - Here we go again

137 May 6, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

"I really detest ron Paul, but if we want to keep our Freedoms, he is the only one we…"

Duane Williams replied Dec 29, 2011 to Looking to the 2012 election to fix things? Dream on!

151 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"I would like to whole heartedly support Ron Paul, but on several TV shows he says he…"

Duane Williams replied Sep 19, 2011 to WHY RICK PERRY? Let's Have A Discussion

97 Oct 4, 2011

"The problem with CC, is that the Senate may delete anthing and everything and comple…"

Duane Williams replied Nov 24, 2010 to OBAMA THE FRAUD, USURPER - Will The US Supreme Court Act On The Merits?

146 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Harry Riley

"Both of McCains parents were American Citizens...therefore he is considered a Natura…"

Duane Williams replied Nov 24, 2010 to OBAMA THE FRAUD, USURPER - Will The US Supreme Court Act On The Merits?

146 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Harry Riley

"McCain is a Natural Born American Citizen, even though born in Panama, because BOTH…"

146 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Harry Riley

"The court said Obummer is valid!!! even though it by passes the Constitution...but..…"

146 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Harry Riley

"I don't know for sure what I am, I think the sheep dog...at one time when I thought…"

Duane Williams replied Aug 24, 2010 to Essay on Sheep, Sheepdogs, and Wolves by Dave Grossman

18 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Alfie Hardin

"You hit the nail square on the head! The fight here is for our very freedoms and way…"

Duane Williams replied Aug 22, 2010 to OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM

1 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Duane Williams

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service