Constitutional Emergency

Johnny Smith's Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (604) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Senior Chief Ross. Thank you Harry for posting this. It seems that we are…"

Johnny Smith replied Jun 1, 2014 to Open letter to President Obama: On Using U.S. Military Forces Against We The People

160 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by lonnie black

"Just cross the line into Al. if you feel the need Mr. Walker. I do not judge people…"

Johnny Smith replied Jun 1, 2014 to Open letter to President Obama: On Using U.S. Military Forces Against We The People

160 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by lonnie black

"Not positive, but I think her intent is to fly the flag upside down to show distress…"

Johnny Smith replied May 4, 2014 to OAS BENGHAZI PRESS RELEASE - Death by A Thousand Cuts—Some Slice Deeper Than Others

135 May 9, 2014
Reply by Anne Wanger

"Good article. It shows that even from someone who may not be all supportive of OAS c…"

Johnny Smith replied May 3, 2014 to America...................Rise Up Or Surrender

37 May 7, 2014
Reply by Orvell Froloff

"http://teapartycommandcenter.org/ There You go!"

Johnny Smith replied May 1, 2014 to Results From Tea Party Command Center Poll On OAS

3 May 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Sebben

"I understand what you are saying and it's okay if they think it might slow us down,…"

Johnny Smith replied Apr 21, 2014 to Trey Gowdey being Recruited as Prosecutor

6 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Johnny Smith

"I fail to see how this could stop OAS, or even slow it down. If it is BS as you say…"

Johnny Smith replied Apr 21, 2014 to Trey Gowdey being Recruited as Prosecutor

6 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Johnny Smith

"I have been told that the poll is still ongoing and that when it is done the results…"

Johnny Smith replied Apr 12, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by marlene mary vasecka

"It may be as you say, not the fault of the potus, however he is the one that we hold…"

Johnny Smith replied Apr 5, 2014 to Purging Senior Military Officers/NCOs..........Martial Law in the not distant future---Sounds feasible to me

221 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Judith M. Green

"Progressive is just a code word for communist. Everyone should see that as plain as…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 18, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by marlene mary vasecka

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service