Constitutional Emergency

Johnny Smith's Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (604) Replies Latest Activity

"Read this AM that the truck never made it to the runway and that the driver burned,…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 15, 2012 to Suicide attack bid' on US Defence Secretary

19 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ed Watts

"Spot on Mairi. I could not and will not try to say it better."

Johnny Smith replied Mar 15, 2012 to TO DEFEND AND PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION

85 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Barbara Jean Puszert

"Bruce, I would agree with Elaine below. There are more now on assistance that don't…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 12, 2012 to CATCHING PIGS - A Reminder For Anyone In Doubt

20 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"I had a discussion earlier about this story. I feel that IF this soldier did this it…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 12, 2012 to One Soldier’s anomolous event versus an Islamic Policy of Terrorism

41 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Robert James Burkholder

"The problem is that a lot of the ones receiving the "freebies" don't care if they ar…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 12, 2012 to CATCHING PIGS - A Reminder For Anyone In Doubt

20 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"This just makes me sick to my stomach. How can anyone in our DOD or federal governme…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 8, 2012 to DOD TO TROOPS: DON'T SPEAK ILL OF THE QURAN

58 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Louise Barnes

"I would agree but since I do not believe in allah, I would have to say let God sort…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 7, 2012 to Crocker and Gen. Allen: 5 Quran Burners will not be turned over to the Afghan courts as requested by Karzai

37 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

"You are correct bout vengeance being the Lord's but if you think for even an instant…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 7, 2012 to Crocker and Gen. Allen: 5 Quran Burners will not be turned over to the Afghan courts as requested by Karzai

37 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

"The intent of this administration is obvious to anyone that has been paying any atte…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 6, 2012 to Our Warriors Deserve Better

12 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

"The big question is, what are we to do now? If we do nothing Iraq will fall under th…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 6, 2012 to Remember Haditha, Iraq: Where the battle flag of al-Qaida now FLIES.

14 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Marianne Hart

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service